SAP ERP is the largest and most popular integrated IT system in the world. It is a complementary solution which has the most comprehensive range of functionalities on the market, supporting companies in the management processes and taking business decisions. Possibility of developing the software, extending with new applications and functions and flexibility of SAP ERP system allows for customising and adjusting it to business character.
SAP ERP software supports all the operational areas of a company:
SAP ERP allows for improving the effectivity of sales and distribution at a company. By means of the following functions: keeping the register of customers, collecting and analysing sales data and organisation of distribution, this module contributes to establishing long-term relationships and loyalty among customers.
The scope of the sales and distribution module includes:
- Recipients service
- Goods shipping
- Debt collection
- The identification of market opportunities
- Sales analyses
SAP HR is responsible for the integrated management of human resources in an organisation. This system provides a possibility of servicing almost all processes performed by HR divisions, thus reducing maintenance costs.
The scope of the personnel and payroll module includes:
- Supporting administrative processes, including: register of employees’ data, certifications management, sending data to offices
- The management and registration of working time
- The settlement of payrolls and remuneration management
- Recruitment processes
- Employees’ evaluations
- Career paths management – training planning, competences management
- The settlement of business trips
This area is responsible for the effective management of company’s finances and enables the supply of reliable financial data. By means of the automation of booking processes, this module enables the fast preparation of reports. The booking system also provides control over the budget and financial liquidity.
SAP ERP System aids logistical processes at a company, including: planning, replenishing and managing the stock. The effective management of a supply chain allows for reducing shopping, storing and manufacturing costs and facilitates the process of customer service and better cooperation with suppliers.
The finances and control module includes:
- Financial accounting
- Cash management
- Project management
- Investment management
The scope of the supply chain module includes:
- Materials management and supplies
- Warehouse management
- Production planning
- Repair management and maintenance
- Quality management
- Integration in the ERP area,
- Extension with new functionalities by means of SAP HANA Cloud Platform,
- The adjustment of the system to a specific activity,
- Migration to SAP HANA,
- Consulting services.