ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming Objects) is an object programming language used in SAP. Apollogic provides its customers with the optimisation of the existing solutions written in ABAP and the creation of new ones by our SAP ABAP developers. Programmes written in the ABAP language are targeted at customers who need continuous and comprehensive work over their developments and expect services at the highest level, while taking care of the application development costs. Already at the designing stage, Apollogic developers team considers three main objectives: profitability for a customer, investment return guarantee and achieving business goals.
What is SAP ABAP?
- Programming in ABAP/ ABAP OO
- Creating Adobe Forms and Smartforms
- Creation of RFC/ SOAP/ OData interfaces and system integration
- SAP Dynpro programming
- The implementation of the Internet applications
- Web Dynpro/ WebUI
- SAPUI5/ SAP Fiori
- SAP Mobile Platform
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP ABAP for SAP HANA
- Our experts offer the creation and development of applications compatible with the following systems: SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP PI/PO and others.