Monitoring company performance with SAP Digital Boardroom
The developers of SAP Analytics Cloud recommend that, for performance reasons, you limit the number of pages, charts and tables in reports when creating a Story. But what if the user wants to review all these elements and combine them into one valuable presentation needed for a board meeting? In the past, it was necessary to open each report one by one and take screenshots of the most interesting parts. Today, SAP Analytics Cloud with the SAP Digital Boardroom tool allows you to combine multiple Stories into one and present the information as a dynamic and interactive presentation with real-time data.
Depending on the business purpose, users can benefit from two types of Digital Boardroom:
- Agenda – as the name suggests, it allows you to give a presentation in a predetermined order, in a traditional way. The presenter is guided in a predetermined order through consecutive presentation topics, varied by Story elements. This is a recommended form for users with limited time to present the most relevant information.
- Dashboard – allows for greater interactivity. It is the presenter who decides which issue will be discussed next, which helps to adjust the presentation to the discussed topic and enables analysis of data during the speech. A more modern form of presentation can encourage participants to discuss and significantly improve the performance of the company, and the business decisions made will be based on the most up-to-date data.
The biggest advantages of SAP Digital Boardroom:
- With the ability to combine several Stories into one, the tool provides insight into key performance metrics,
- Modern business management that leads to better results and business growth,
- Adapting your business roadmap to the dynamically evolving business environment, changing customer requirements and market conditions affecting your industry,
- Better conclusions from the analysis of the company’s condition and more accurate decisions based on reliable and up-to-date data,
- The tool allows for a closer look at the company’s strategy and checks whether the actions carried out so far have met their objectives or whether they require immediate changes.
If you are still wondering whether SAP Digital Boardroom is the solution for your company – contact Apollogic consultants who, having identified your requirements and business purpose, will help you choose the right kind of Digital Boardroom and implement it in your organisation.
- On 12/06/2021