- The Controller of your provided personal data is Apollogic Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Poznań at ul. Rubież 46, 61-612 Poznań, telephone: +48 61 6311067.
- To receive more information on the processing of your personal data, contact our Data Protection Officer at the address of our registered seat indicated above or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Your personal data contained in the above contact form will be processed to ensure communication between us, and for marketing purposes (including in connection with the sending of pre-sales and sales materials as well as of information on the organisation of events, such as training courses, workshops, conferences, etc.).
- We process the personal data contained in the contact form on the grounds of your free consent.
- You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message at the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated above.
- Revocation of your consent has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing done on its grounds prior to such revocation.
- Your personal data may be received by our subcontractors – providers of services and of ICT systems.
- If your query so necessitates, we may share your personal data with apoQlar GmbH with its registered seat in Hamburg, Germany – which is a company associated with us that specialises in implementing innovative IT solutions in the field of mixed and augmented realities, AI and Machine Learning.
- We will process your data for a maximum period of 5 years since your last contact unless you revoke your consent earlier.
- You are not obliged to provide your personal data, but it is necessary if you wish to contact us or to receive marketing materials from us.
- You have the right to access your personal data at any time.
If you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct them.
- When your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, when you revoke your consent to the processing of data or when the data are being processed unlawfully – you may request their deletion.
- You also have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data – when you notice that your data are incorrect, you may request limitation of their processing for a period that will allow us to check their correctness; when your data are being processed unlawfully but you do not wish for them to be deleted; when we no longer need your data but you may need them for defending or asserting claims.
- You may request transfer of your data.
- If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is currently the President of the Data Protection Authority.