Let’s meet at Retail Connect 2015!
A lot of interesting events connected with IT take place in Poland, and we do our best to actively participate in these. This time we are going to Warsaw, for Retail Connect 2015 which is organized on 17th and 18th of June.
This is even more exciting for us this year as one of the speakers will be our BI/BIG DATA consultant – Marcin Siudziński. Marcin is an IT specialist with large experience in elaborating systems of converting, exchanging and analyzing data. Marcin is also an enthusiast of new technologies, and will reveal to us the secrets of very popular lately Big Data. “We’ll try to unveil the mystery of what Big Data really is and tell about Data Lake in a simple way. I’ll bring closer the possibilities that come from availability of new technologies and show how easy it is now to reach solutions which not far ago were reserved only for giants like Google, Yahoo or Facebook. I’ll show also how by using open-source license it is possible to build extremely modern environment of data conversion with very little cost – says Marcin Siudziński.
There are few more topics which will be discussed during Marcin’s presentation:
– start small & get big – how to start planning and building scaled environment with minimization of opening project costs
– better together – how to use the ecosystem of applications in distributed environment and how to integrate new solutions with ones that are already available among companies
– better faster – how does fast decision making may influence the condition of the company, and how to build tools supporting decision making in real time
– why not – how to use infrastructure dedicated for saving data used for complex In-Memory analysis
– get to know – how to explore the world of structural, semi-structural and unstructured data.
See you at Retail Connect and don’t forget to set your alarms clock – show starts at 9 o’clock in the morning 😉
Want to find out more about Big Data?
- On 16/03/2015