SAP Data Warehouse Cloud – the next-generation data warehouse
As one of the IT market leaders, SAP knows very well that the future lies in the cloud, and the use of cloud solutions is a crucial technological factor that allows companies to stand out from the competition. It is why the leading provider of enterprise software has set its sights on developing SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
This persona-driven data warehouse-as-a-service unifies data in a multi-cloud solution, including data integration, database, data lake and enterprise analytics capabilities. Based on the SAP HANA Cloud database, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud makes it easier to understand business data and make confident decisions based on real-time insights.
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud offers plenty of possibilities. Our team has been exploring this relatively new product for quite some time now, and the conclusions are very optimistic. Here are the main benefits that we believe can encourage customers to implement SAP DWC in their organizations:
- The first matter worth noting is how accessible the tool is. Advanced SAP Analytics Cloud users without experience with SAP DWC managed to create comprehensive solutions in just a few hours.
- SAP DWC gives us the ability to cover all the modeling gaps we were facing using only SAP Analytics Cloud. In addition, we can now code exactly what we need. The perspectives are almost unlimited!
- It's possible to connect directly to SAC without building an analytical model. All activities remain on SAP DWC, and SAC is only used to create the reporting layer.
- The connectivity possibilities are nearly endless. We can integrate data with ETL/ELT processes, create flexible SQL queries, acquire huge data sets and process streaming data.
- Data security and compliance in cloud solutions that raise many doubts among customers play a key role in SAP DWC. There are many security features – data encryption, detailed access control, user authentication and data access authorization. SAP DWC is also compliant with GDPR, national, regional & industry regulations.
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is a fast-growing cloud data warehouse targeted at both IT representatives and business users. As can be seen from the conclusions, SAP DWC is a scalable, flexible and open solution that offers a secure environment for data modeling, integration and visualization.
- On 15/12/2021