· The Controller of your provided personal data is Apollogic Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Poznań at ul. Rubież 46, 61-612 Poznań, telephone: +48 61 6311067.
· To receive more information on the processing of your personal data, contact our Data Protection Officer at the address of our registered seat indicated above or via e-mail at: iod-anti-bot-bitapollogic.com.
· Personal data is processed in order to complete the staffing process (possibly future staffing processes if you have agreed to it).
· We process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
– in the case of preference for employment on the basis of an employment contract – the legal ground is a legal obligation on the controller, and in the case of data provided in a broader scope than specified in Article 22(1) of the Labour Code – your voluntary consent,
– if you prefer other forms of cooperation, the legal ground is your voluntary consent.
· You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message at the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated above.
· Revocation of your consent has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing done on its grounds prior to such revocation.
· Your personal data may be received by our subcontractors – providers of services and of ICT systems.
· If your query so necessitates, we may share your personal data with our associated companies: apoQlar GmbH with its registered seat in Hamburg, Germany, theBlue.ai GmbH with its registered seat in Hamburg, Germany, and with ApoQ Group with its registered seat in Poznan, Poland.
· Personal data will be processed until the end of the current staffing process, and in the scope of personal data processed on the basis of consent – these data will be processed until the possible withdrawal of consent to the processing of data in the staffing process, but no longer than until the end of the staffing process in which you participate. In the case of consent for processing for the purposes of future recruitment, data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
· If you prefer employment on the basis of an employment contract, the provision of personal data within the scope specified in art. 22(1) of the Labour Code is required by law; the provision of other data is not mandatory,
· If you prefer other forms of cooperation, the provision of your personal data is not mandatory, but is necessary for the staffing process in which you participate.
· You have the right to access your personal data at any time.
· If you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct them.
· When your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, when you revoke your consent to the processing of data or when the data are being processed unlawfully – you may request their deletion.
· You also have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data – when you notice that your data are incorrect, you may request limitation of their processing for a period that will allow us to check their correctness; when your data are being processed unlawfully but you do not wish for them to be deleted; when we no longer need your data but you may need them for defending or asserting claims.
· You may request transfer of your data.
· If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is currently the President of the Data Protection Authority.