Our company is already 10 years old!
2017 is a special year in the history of our company. It has been exactly ten years since Apollogic was established.
Apollogic – the beginnings
In 2007 two experienced Consultants from Poland and Germany – Łukasz Radomski and Sirko Pelzl – set up a company named Apollogic.
CEO of Apollogic, Senior ERP Consultant
CTO of Apollogic, Senior CRM Consultant
Relying on their knowledge and experience which they had gained thanks to both domestic and international projects, they established a company which has been successful in expanding its activity internationally.
For over 10 years we have been supporting our Clients in the field of specialized IT consulting, as both business and technological partner. We gain experience on the Polish and foreign market, providing services to leading corporations and companies from the SME sector.
Hiring over 100 employees, we combine competencies from the area of consulting and SAP system implementation, business software development, as well as Software House services, including the creation of Internet applications.
An increasing number of specializations
The beginnings of the activity conducted by Apollic are connected with the consulting in the area of SAP CRM systems and the creation of business applications which enhance the activity of this environment for large corporate Clients. Thanks to our successes in this field we have been noticed in two essential contests:
- The participation in the finals during the SAP Congress in Las Vegas (2007)
- The victory in SAP Demo Jam in Maastricht – we presented an offline application based on Adobe Air which browses the products and prices from SAP systems and supports KAM in the calculation of the advantage resulting from the usage of energy-saving lamps, as well as other high-quality lamps and light bulbs.
Gradually our company grew stronger. We continuously seek new and non-standard paths for development. Our initial specialization – SAP CRM – was extended by the Business Intelligence Department.
Today our specialists operate in the following fields:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- SAP Cloud Technologies (such as SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Ariba or SAP S4/HANA)
- Business Intelligence
- Big Data
- Software House
- Internet of Things
- Mixed Reality
Our original products
At that time many original projects were created by our Team. They include, for example:
- Aposentinel – Big Data environment, which allows for the combination of big volumes of data with a varied structure and originating in multiple sources. Such Big Data analysis allows obtaining a better insight in both the organization and the clients of the enterprise.
- Apsello – an innovative software used for building, supporting and optimizing business processes. The solution allows enhancing sales processes.
- 360 Customer View – a business application which guaranteed our victory in the international contest SAP HCP Startup Challenge, connected with the usage of the innovative in-memory environment SAP Cloud Platform. The original product developed by Apollogic is dedicated to financial and sales departments. The central point of the solution is constituted by customized 360⁰ views of the selected clients, thanks to which the user gains the instant access to the essential information about business partners, such as contact data or the connected transactions.
- Standard Audit File – our original product which allows for the generation of tax and accounting data in the form of the Standard Audit File. The solution is based on the efficient in-memory technology SAP HANA.
- TwitterBoard – a solution developed by Apollogic, which enables the companies to observe the current tweets which contain the specified keywords and the statistics displays connected with the most popular hashtags.
- Smart Solutions – the systems which combine innovative Technologies regarding both technologies (Internet of Things) and software. They include such applications as Smart Office or Smart Car.
A look into the future
In Apollogic we rely on the newest technologies. We constantly monitor the markets in search of the latest solutions. We continuously expand our competencies and look for new paths which improve the quality of business activity.
SAP Cloud Technologies
The first victory in HCP Startup Challenge (2015) led our company in the new direction. Since then we have been able to create numerous solutions based on the SAP Platform in the Cloud – SAP Cloud Platform.
SAP Cloud Platform
We develop business applications in the cloud. It is possible thanks to the most modern platform for cloud computing type – SAP Cloud Platform. It integrates with the following systems:
- SAP Ariba
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- SAP Anywhere for SME
- Concur – Travel Solutions
- Hybris – Yaas Packages
- SAP Jam – Collaboration
- SuccessFactors HCM – Core HR
See the latest articles dedicated to SAP Cloud Platform:
- 4 main reasons why your company should already implement SAP Cloud Platform
- Apollogic at SAP Executive Forum 2017!
- SAP Cloud Platform – changes not only in the product name?
- SAP Cloud Platform on Google Cloud Platform
- Apollogic products with official SAP Integration Certification!
We are constantly up-to-date with the newest technological trends. Therefore, we are adding SAP Leonardo to the variety of our cloud services. It is a system of innovations for the companies which uses such technologies as:
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Predictive Analysis
Would you like to know more about the newest SAP solution? We invite you to read our article – SAP Leonardo in a nutshell!
Apoqlar – Mixed Reality for companies
Apoqlar is an Apollogic Spin-off, carried out mostly in our office in Hamburg. It includes the solutions for the companies, using the Internet of Things technology combined with Mixed Reality (Microsoft HoloLens). Within its framework, our Team executes projects which support, among other things, the surgeons’ work, vehicle fleet management, and architectural visualizations.
Do you want to know more about our company? Visit our “About Us” tab!
- On 10/08/2017