How new regulations in Poland will affect your SAP system?
Webinar was held on July 7th
We invited accounting specialists, representatives of IT departments and purchasing experts from companies with offices in Poland and using SAP systems. The meeting has been held in English.
During the meeting we covered the following topics:
- How are the regulations changing and what obligations are about to take effect?
- What needs to be done to integrate the SAP system, used for issuing and processing invoices, with KSeF?
- How to check if the organization is ready for the upcoming changes?
- How can KSeF support the process of managing purchasing invoices?
- Are changes in the SAP system (upgrade, moving to the cloud) a good moment to implement KSeF?
Interested in this topic but the webinar date didn`t fit?
Leave your data and we will send you a link to the recording.
The webinar has been hosted by:
An experienced consultant specializing in the implementation of solutions automating financial and accounting processes, mainly in SAP ERP systems.
Olga Langowska, SAP Finance expert
Specializes in new technologies, process automation and IT systems integration.
Dawid Kornacki, digital transformation advisor